I thought you thought you knew what I thought


While browsing websites to look for clothes I could wear to Friday's Multiply Party at Government, Guy txted me saying

"I'm sorry. I am not the man you thought I was"

I didn't bother sending a reply. That's him. Emotional quotes taken from some book or song he happened to read or hear somewhere. Considering what we've been through in a span of a week, I've gotten used to his 'excerpts'.

We dated. He was sweet so I showed him I liked him. Too bad, I think I showed him too much to make him think I love him already. And what happened next? I lost him. He became too complacent, I think is the right word.

I never expected anything from him. Gumawa cia ng mga bagay na hindi nia kayang panindigan.

Now, even if he sends text msgs every so often, I could never be the man I was with him anymore. Too bad, I've cried and moved on already.

There are others I've met. 'Potentials' sabi ng friends ko. They're not as sweet as Guy, but they could give me the time Guy couldn't give me.

So I guess I'll be back to choosing which clothes I could buy for Friday's event. Maybe then, I cold choose the right guy, este, outfit for me. :)

2 ang nakichika:

lazy john

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 at 6:04:00 PM GMT+8
Permalink this comment

1

said...

sensya na ha... alam mo namang virgin pako sa mga ganitong konsepto... hello ikaw ba naman tuluan ng utak tignan natin kung maprocess mo pa ang font size at ang tagboard... pero ikaw ha hindi ka pa nagkkwento me kinakarir ka na pala ulit... hmph tampo ako nyan you thought i knew what you knew i dont thought... hehehe mukhang maayus yung nabili kong utak kanina ah hehehe bote naman...

Anonymous

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 at 9:01:00 PM GMT+8
Permalink this comment

1

said...

wow naman nakamove-on ka na nga buti na lang at hindi mo talaga sya minahal agad nang ganun ganun na lang kilig factor lang talaga..

frend pala kayo ni totoleyt la lang nabasa ko kasi blog niya one time...